From good eatin’, pageantry and country tunes you will surely find something to fix your fancy at the Webster County Fair. Welcome autumn by attending this weekend favorite on September 6th-9th.
Amidst the bustle of the busy fairgrounds it’s easy to get sidetracked from one’s to-do list – and when visiting the Webster County Fair, you don’t want to miss a thing! But don’t fret, we’ve got you covered!
1. Curb your hunger pangs with the 4-H Booth – here you’ll find fresh hotdogs with homemade chili for only $1.00
2. Take in the beauty – feast your eyes on the longest running sanctioned Flower Show in West Virginia.
3. Entertain the kids – Keep the kids busy during their day off with numerous free events on Friday from 12:00PM-5:00PM. Added bonus?! Enjoy free gate admission Friday, so bring the whole family!
4. Enjoy free activities! – Including a Hillbilly zipline, The Meltdown Zone and Professor Bubble.
5. Satisfy your sweet-tooth – and help decide the winner in the annual Pie Tastin’ Contest!
6. Show off your artistic creations by participating in the Webster County Art Show.
7. Think you have the largest pumpkin in Webster County? See if you can tip the scale in the Farm Crops exhibit!
8. Feel the adrenaline rush as you take on the rides with Gambil Amusement rides!
9. Relive the olden days – enjoy a blast to the past with the blacksmith exhibitor as you are shown the lost art of blacksmithing.
10. Find your favorite animal – tour the livestock exhibits and learn what it takes to raise your favorite farm animal.