It’s bound to be an action-packed, good time next week at the 99th Annual Webster County Fair!
1. Curb your hunger pangs with the 4-H Booth where you’ll find fresh hotdogs with homemade chili for only $1.00.
2. Take in the beauty and feast your eyes on the longest running sanctioned Flower Show in West Virginia.
3. Entertain the kids during their day off with numerous free events on Friday from 12:00PM-5:00PM. Added bonus?! Enjoy free gate admission Friday too, so bring the whole family!
4. Enjoy free activities including a Hillbilly zipline, The Meltdown Zone and Professor Bubble!
5. Satisfy your sweet tooth and help decide the winner in the annual Pie Tastin’ Contest!
6. Show off your artistic creations by participating in the Webster County Art Show.
7. Think you have the largest pumpkin in Webster County? See if you can tip the scale in the Farm Crops exhibit!
8. Feel the adrenaline rush as you take on the rides with Gambill Amusement Rides!
9. Enjoy the music and participate or listen up for some Camp Caesar Idol, or enjoy “Audio Brothers” and “Sheppard Brothers” for the main Friday and Saturday night bands.
10. Find your favorite animal by touring the livestock exhibits and learn what it takes to raise your favorite farm animal.